Valerie Lam Real Estate - Valerie Lam Realtor _ Fraud

In my Case Valerie told me that there are other buyers pending on the property I selected, when there was not! So, I had to ask her for a different one.

She primarily showed me a different house. When I was all set for a relocation, I found that HOA doesn't allow any pets! while she knew I already had one! I went through really bad times and had to relocate once more.

This is nothing but lack of basic homework which is not really expected from an experienced realtor like her. I was very disappointed and called her several times, but she didn't consider my issue and turned me down!

I didn't like: Behaviour, Valerie lam, Fraud, Unprofessional.

• Unprofessional
  • Unprofessional Real Estate Agent
  • valerie lam property manager
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2016.

Valerie Lam Real Estate - Valerie Lam - Unprofessional Real Estate Agent

Unprofessional is the best word to go with Valerie Lam. She is inappropriate as an agent and has no care for her clients.

She rushed me through the entire process and persuaded us to sign the contract without doing any other formalities. I was so perplexed that I had to discuss it with my lawyer.

And thank god, he asked me to turn Valerie down. I WOULD NOT recommend her to anyone unless you want to overcompensate and feel miserable through the complete experience.

I didn't like: Behaviour, Unprofessional, Valerie lam, Fraud.

• Unprofessional Real Estate Agent
  • valerie lam listing agent
  • valerie lam property manager
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 22, 2016.